Tuesday, November 18, 2008

A Peaceful Morning

I woke up this morning

I felt strings of music flowing through my body

So peaceful…

It was the Holy Spirit

God wants to tell me something

God wants me to lay down all my burden, and to spend more time seeking Him.

His love cleanses me.

My sins have been forgiven.

The past will no longer hunt me down.

Because He will always be with me.

My soul has been restored, my life has been renewed.

I find peace and joy.

Thank you Jesus, for you never forsake me.

You pulled me out of my misery.

And continue to mold me to become a better person.







So he got up and went to his father. "But while he was still a long way off, his father saw him and was filled with compassion for him; he ran to his son, threw his arms around him and kissed him.
Luke 15:20


Let's get started again...

No comments: